- The study abroad programs that are available at Pitzer
- What makes Pitzer’s study abroad programs unique amongst liberal arts institutions
- How studying abroad can help you with your post-graduate endeavors
- How to put together a complete application to Pitzer College
- What the Admission Committee is looking for in prospective students
- How to effectively tackle Pitzer’s supplemental essay prompts
- The process of applying for financial assistance at Pitzer
- Forms and deadlines that are necessary for financial aid
- Answers to frequently-asked questions about Pitzer’s financial aid program
- How a Pitzer interview is conducted
- What questions may be asked by a counselor or Admission Fellow
- Pet peeves and tips for a successful interview!
Join us for a series of webinars about the Pitzer experience, both on and off campus!
Our live webinars put you in contact with Pitzer students, faculty and staff, and offer insights into many of Pitzer’s unique opportunities.
- All webinars are 30 minutes in length, including a Q&A period. All times listed are Pacific Standard Time.
- You do not need a microphone or headset to participate. The webinar will play on your computer’s speakers, and questions can be typed in the on-screen text field.
- Register for a webinar by clicking on the images and hyperlinks below. Dates and times will be added as webinars are confirmed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (909) 681-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting you online!