Thanks for your interest in hosting your summer conference or program at Pitzer College! Pitzer College’s vibrant campus, drought resistant succulent gardens, emphasis on sustainability, and proximity to LA make it a great location for summer activities. The College offers a relaxed, small-town attitude that is also close to major attractions.
- We offer Summer Conferences from early June until July 31st each year.
- We rent out classrooms and multipurpose spaces on-campus throughout the year.
- We begin taking reservations for the next summer, starting on September 1st each year.
For More Information:
- Click on all the links on the right side of this page to find out more about our campus!
- Check out our new brochure about Conferences and Summer Programs: Conferences & Summer Programs Brochure (pdf) | ISSUU
- Are you only interested in classroom/multipurpose space rentals? Check out our Room Usage Agreement for updated pricing and guidelines.
Would you like to request a quote for your group?
- Please fill out our online Room Rental/Conference Interest Form: https://www.formstack.com/forms/parking-conferences
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-607-3896
Kirsten Carrier, Director of Residence Life and Summer Programs