Eligibility criteria and benefits for veterans vary. Listed below are various education programs or chapters that veterans may be eligible for from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (USDVA).
- Chapter 30: Montgomery G.I. Bill-Active Duty
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill – Yellow Ribbon Program
- Chapter 35: Dependents Education Assistance (DEA)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery G.I. Bill-Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
General and detailed descriptions of each program are online at www.gibill.va.gov/benefits/ or the toll-free education number 1.888.442.4551 (1.888.GI Bill 1)
For questions or information regarding eligibility to receive VA education benefits or for current pay rates, please contact the Dept. of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 or visit the VA website at http://www.gibill.va.gov.