Are you looking for storage for the summer?
Storage is not available on campus during the summer, however, there are local storage facilities in the area! Please check back on after April 6th for an updated list. In the meantime, please feel free to use the current list as a start.
Summer Storage Facilities – You will find this list helpful. Prices and specials are noted!
Are you planning on getting a storage container delivered to campus?
- All storage containers must be registered with the Housing Office. The online application form will be available soon! Check back after April 7th to register your storage container!
- When your registration is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email along with drop off instructions and location information for the fall.
- Any unregistered storage containers found on campus will be removed from campus by Facilities.
- The designated storage container drop off/pick-up area is in the East Mesa parking lot in the row closest to Claremont Boulevard. Please see the map below:
- SPRING 2015 CLOSING PICK UP DATE: All storage containers must be removed from campus by Monday, May 18, 2015. You may not store your storage container on campus during the summer.
- FALL 2015 DELIVERY DATES: Storage containers can be delivered the Friday before you check in to the residence halls. Please note the dates below:
- New Incoming Students – Friday, August 21, 2015
- Returning Students – Friday, August 28, 2015
- ALL storage containers must be removed by Tuesday, September 1, 2015