Are you looking for storage for the summer?
Storage is not available on campus during the summer, however, there are local storage facilities in the area!
Summer Storage Options 2015 – You will find this list helpful. Prices and specials are noted! The list will be updated with more storage options throughout the remainder of the semester.
Are you planning on getting a storage container delivered to campus?
- All storage containers must be registered with the Housing Office. Please submit your online registration here: https://parking.formstack.com/forms/untitled_form_22 .
- You will receive a confirmation email once your storage container is registered.
- Any unregistered storage containers found on campus will be removed from campus by Facilities.
- The designated storage container drop off/pick-up area is in the East Mesa parking lot in the row closest to Claremont Boulevard. Please see the map below:
- SPRING 2015 CLOSING PICK UP DATE: All storage containers must be removed from campus by Monday, May 18, 2015. You may not store your storage container on campus during the summer.
- As a reminder, Pitzer’s Commencement ceremony will be on Saturday, May 16th. We encourage you to schedule your storage container pick up date for after 2pm on this day, as trucks may have a difficult time maneuvering through the campus, as we will have a fully occupied parking lot during commencement.
- FALL 2015 DELIVERY DATES: Storage containers can be delivered the Friday before you check in to the residence halls. Please note the appropriate delivery dates below:
- New Incoming Students – Friday, August 21, 2015
- Returning Students – Friday, August 28, 2015
- ALL storage containers must be removed by Tuesday, September 1, 2015